Panhandle Area Development District
1620 Broadway Suite E-10,  Scottsbluff, NE  69361     Map
(308) 436-6584
HomeAbout UsEconomic DevelopmentBusiness AssistanceCommunity ResourcesCommunity DevelopmentJobs
BrownfieldsSocial EnterpriseCEDSNews Elected Officials Directory


News from the Panhandle Area Development District
Next Board Meeting August 10th
The board of directors next meeting will be  at noon on Thursday, August 10th at the Bluffs Business Center conference room. Lunch is provided for all attendees, so please RSVP to Joyce at panhandle.rcd@allophone.com if you plan to attend.

RC&D has Grant Money for Energy Audits
Panhandle RC&D received a grant through the  to assist businesses with energy audits. The grant from USDA will pay for 75% of the costs of the energy audit and the business must contribute the remaining 25% of the cost. Please contact Jeff for more information at: jeffk@nepadd.com

Environmental Studies being undertaken
Several housing authorities are being required to complete environmental studies. PADD staff can assist in completing these.  Please contact Jeff for more information. 

Current Address
PADD's current address is: 1620 Broadway Suite A #10, Scottsbluff, NE 69361. (The 10 is our mailbox number). Please note this change when mailing or visiting PADD.  
What You Need to Know
The following is a monthly feed of news, grant opportunities, and other information from PADD staff. 
If you want to inquire about an opportunity not seen on these lists, please contact us and we'll help where we can.